Keep your servicing up to date every year
Here at Stella Maris Yachting we have introduced an annual service plan to take care of every part of your boat.
Our work is carried out by our fully qualified engineers to offer a comprehensive engine and boat system winterisation package as well as annual and any-time motor and generator servicing, stern gear and seacock servicing. We also offer installations of engine, thruster, controls, generators and stabilisers. Other non-engineering services but equally vital include winch maintenance, rigging inspection, safety equipment inspection, antifouling, varnishing and polishing, and deck maintenance.
Register with Stella Maris Yachting for your first Annual Service and we will make sure we remind you each year when your service is due.
You are in safe hands – our engineers have wide experience of working on engines such as Volvo Penta, Yanmar, Caterpillar, Perkins to name but a few. In addition, they have worked on a variety of yachts, large, small and classic, from 20ft up to large superyachts. As well as our Annual Service we can offer specialised support including engine maintenance, re-building of engines and systems, refits, supply, installation, outdrives, transmissions and laser tool application for shaft alignment. We work in house at our facilities in Southampton and the Mediterranean, or remotely at your dockside.
- Comprehensive engine & boat system winterisation package
- Work carried out by qualified engineers
- Genuine manufacturer parts and accessories used
- Outboard motor and generators servicing
- Stern gear and seacock servicing
- Engine, thruster, controls, generator and stabiliser installations
Choose from our range of services:
- Lay up and re-commissioning. Engine oil and filter change plus frost protection. Includes removal of seawater pump impeller and drive belts slackened.
- Full service, lay up and recommissioning.
- Full service— no lay up.
- Gearbox/Saildrive/Sterndrive service.
- Generator service, layup and recommissioning.
- Drain calorifier.
- Drain fresh water tank and system. Will not be refilled on recommissioning unless requested.
- Toilet system—frost protect
- Flush and drain cooling system for frost protection. Engine left ready to run.
- Winterisation of onboard systems.
- Stern gland—inspect and adjust glands. Repack stern gland
- Inspect seacocks and hull fittings. Boat ashore
- Stern gear—inspect cutlass bearing and shaft. Boat ashore
- Clean fixed blade propeller, service folding blade propeller. Boat ashore.
- Outboard, inhibit and frost protect.
- Outboard, service, inhibit and frost protect.
- Jet RIB, service, inhibit and frost protect.
- Winch maintenance
- Rigging inspection
- Safety equipment inspection
- Antifouling, Varnishing, Polishing
- Deck maintenance
The engineering division of Stella Maris Yachting offers an extremely high level of experience from personnel who have worked on engines on every type of yacht, large, small and classic , from the 137ft J Class Ranger and other large superyachts, to day cruisers. Our specialised service includes engine maintenance, re-building of engines and systems, refits, supply, installation, outdrives, transmissions and laser tool application for shaft alignment.
We work in house at our facilities in Southampton and the Mediterranean, or remotely at your dockside. giving us the capability of delivering large and complex projects.